Tuesday, April 23, 2024

just sharing, not criticism 只是分享,不是批评

The following is not to encourage smoking, not to satirize or smear smokers, but just my personal thoughts.

I remember when I was a primary school student, I had fun with my neighbor and got my neighbor's father's cigarettes. It is common sense that cigarettes are inhaled, but I blow it, why can't it be lit? . . 😄, this is my only experience of smoking.

Some people smoke when facing problems, for relaxation or for enjoyment. Some great people use pipes to puff smoke for inspiration. The interesting cartoon character sailor Popeye also has a pipe...

It seems very interesting, but I can't get over the hurdle in my heart: my parents gave me life, I have to cherish it, don't smoke and damage this life step by step. Whether I can make this life shine is one thing, which cannot be forced, but I can't hurt this body that given by my parents step by step because of smoking...

So, I can only appreciate it and bought a lighter 🔥. It's fun, for fun... 😄

以下不是鼓励抽烟,
不是讽刺,抹黑抽烟者,
只是我个人的想法。

记得小学生时期,和邻居好玩,弄来了
邻居他父亲的香烟,常理都知道,香烟是吸的,但我却用吹,为什么不能点着的?。。😄,这就是我唯一吸烟的经验。

有些人为烦恼,放松,享受而抽烟,有些伟人为钓灵感而使用烟管吞云吐雾,有趣的卡通人物水手Popeye也有个烟管。。

看似很有趣,但我却过不了我心中自己的那关:父母给了我生命,我得好好珍惜,别抽烟而一步一步的损坏掉这生命,能不能让我这生命发光,是一回事,不能强求,但却不可以因抽烟而一步一步的伤这我父母亲给的身躯。。

所以,只能欣赏的我,买了只打🔥火机,
过瘾,过瘾。。过过瘾。。😄