Thursday, April 27, 2023

一切行中庸之道 Everything do in moderate

After seeing this web bad news, I hope the deceased rests in peace, and the family members are stay strong。

 I don't want to make excuses, and I don't want to sprinkle salt on the wounds of his family. I just feel that life is impermanent. We are fine now, and no one will know the next moment. I really don't know if it will be tomorrow or an accident, which will come first. Therefore, please cherish your lover, family, relatives and friends...

Health is important, but exercise should be done in moderation. No one wants accidents. The only thing we can do is to have a physical examination/medical check up every six months or every year to minimize the chance of possible misfortune and we shall live in a balanced life.

看到这报道,希望逝者安息,家人要坚强,节哀顺变。看了一遍,有所想法。

我不是要借题发挥,也不想在其家人伤口上撒盐,只觉得生命无常,我们此刻好好,下一刻没人知道,真不知道是明天还是意外,哪个先到来,希望大家珍惜眼前人,亲人,爱人,家人,亲戚朋友们。。。

健康固然重要,但运动要适可而止,意外大家都不想要的,唯一能做的就是半年或每年做身体检查一次,把可能不幸的机率降到最低,好好安稳的生活。