Friday, August 21, 2026

L&T 的旧美好时光

多年以前,在旧公司上班
若没有L&T, 我都没机会游印度。

因为L&T(这个有企业歌曲的优质企业),我荣幸的可踏足印度
的土地,打开我的视野,了解
到印度的国土人文风情,贵公司提供斋食物的饭盒便当,在似mamak档的当地早餐店喝masala 奶茶,包办早,晚餐的hotel, 至到专属司机载我于1小时多的行程到Adiyogi美景一游,可以乘飞机到印度南方chennai, 在到北部Mumbai,在朝北上。。

今天旁晚有缘,从电视直播看到羽球世界大奖总决赛,有磨王和安东森的较量比赛,广告赞助商就是L&T, 真的缘来就看见你,L&T..

经岁月的洗礼,我也告别旧公司,在此,愿L&T生意长虹,百花齐放,大展宏图!

Many years ago, while working at my old company,

if it weren't for L&T, I wouldn't have had the chance to travel to India.

Because of L&T (this excellent company with its own corporate song), I was fortunate enough to set foot on Indian soil, broadening my horizons and learning about the country's culture and customs. The company provided vegetarian lunchboxes, I drank masala milk tea at a local breakfast stall similar to a mamak stall, the hotel provided breakfast and dinner, and even a private driver took me on a one-hour drive to the scenic Adiyogi. I could then fly to Chennai in southern India, then to Mumbai in the north, and then northwards...

This evening, by chance, I watched the live New Delhi 2026 Badminton World Grand Prix Finals on TV, including the match between Kodai Naraoka and Anders Antonsen. L&T was the sponsor! It was truly fate that I saw you, L&T...

With the passage of time, I've also left my old company. Here, I wish L&T continued success, flourishing business, and great achievements!